Motor vehicle accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, but it is important to remember that you have options. As a client of the McGuire Law Firm, you will not be alone. We will have your back, and we can help you pursue the compensation you need to get back on your feet and move on with your life.
From our law firm in Edmond, Oklahoma, and in trial courts throughout the Oklahoma City region and the state of Oklahoma, we serve the victims of:
What Should You Do If You Are In A Motor Vehicle Accident?
While you may not be thinking about the need to seek compensation in the immediate aftermath of a motor vehicle accident, there are several steps that you should take to strengthen your claim.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you do not think you are hurt. Injuries can take days, weeks and even months to reveal themselves. Make sure the doctor documents everything related to your visit and treatment.
- Call an experienced personal injury lawyer like Kent R. McGuire, who can protect your legal rights.
- Do not speak with an insurance adjuster without an attorney. Adjusters may twist your words into proving that you admitted fault for the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident scene if you can. It is important to document any evidence that can help you.
- Speak with witnesses and obtain their contact information.
Do not worry if you cannot do any of these steps. As our client, you can have peace of mind knowing that we will handle all of the complex legal work while you can focus on getting healthy.
Contact the McGuire Law Firm if you or a loved one has been seriously hurt or killed in a motor vehicle accident. You will owe us nothing if our motor vehicle accident attorneys cannot recover compensation for you. Call 800-648-5198 to schedule a free consultation.