Do you need a personal injury lawyer?
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer at McGuire Law Firm OKC
Have you been injured due to another party’s negligence in an accident? We serve all of Oklahoma, specifically Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, and more for the best personal injury lawyer, we have over 23 years of experience getting you results when it comes to your claim.
If somebody has acted carelessly and it led to your harm, you have a right to recover – and we want to help. Today we will help you understand the many concepts we can help you with when you are working on recovering from your claim.
As the best Personal Injury Lawyer lets take a closer look
There are many types of personal injury lawyer cases that we handle, a few of which we will discuss here.
Car Accidents: We cover a wide variety of vehicle accidents, which includes everything from those involving motor vehicles to those involving trucks and motorcycles as well. Others who share the roadways with you owe you a legal duty of care to keep you safe from harm on our roadways. If somebody does not drive carefully, then you might have a claim.
In the case of a car or other vehicle accident, a careless driver could be held financially responsible for any damages that you have sustained on an emotional, physical, and financial level. From working with the big-name insurance companies to helping you prove a party liable, we grasp a higher understanding of Oklahoma laws and can help you make your claim and get every cent of compensation that you deserve during this difficult time.
Medical Malpractice: A medical malpractice claim can sometimes occur when a doctor or other healthcare provider does not provide you competent care than any other professional in that same line of work would have provided to you. If you as the patient are injured as a result, you have a right to compensate. This can occur when a doctor misdiagnoses you, gives you the wrong medication or leaves an instrument in your body during surgery.
Slip and Falls: Slip and falls are also very common, injuring many people every year across the U.S. A property owner or someone renting property usually has a duty of care to keep their property safe from harm, especially when they are inviting others onto the property. There are many different laws that dictate these cases, especially if it was determined that the injured was trespassing at the time – or a child.
Helping You Establish Negligence
At the root of every personal injury claim is the need to establish that a party acted negligently in some way and that this caused you harm and damages. Negligence doesn’t just result in someone causing an accident out of pure recklessness – it is a doctrine that also realizes that some accidents are unavoidable. We live in a world where accidents happen all the time for a variety of reasons, and we can’t escape this fast – but we can work on reducing the number of people who sustain serious injuries.
Negligence occurs when a party acts with carelessness and ignores the risks that a condition can have on another human. For instance, a drunk driver knows that they could cause harm but they choose to get drunk and get behind the wheel of their car anyway. A physician might know that they are acting carelessly by not ordering tests to be done on somebody showing symptoms, but they fail to order them anyway. In all of these cases, there was a risk and somebody ignored it.
Once you have established negligence by another party, you will work with your attorney to receive damages that are owed to you by the liable party. You deserve recovery, and we will stand by your side until you get it.
How an Attorney Can Help
The medical expenses are piling up, you have rehabilitation for the rest of your life that you will have to pay for and endure, and you are suffering emotionally. Many people wonder, during this time, how they can recover for the many damages that coincide with a personal injury claim. You want an attorney for many aspects of your case.
- They will communicate with the other driver’s insurance company when you don’t want to handle it alone. If you have ever worked with an insurance company, you may know that they could try to lowball you into an offer that just doesn’t work for you. Don’t let this happen to you; protect your rights in your time of need.
- You and your attorney will discuss what evidence and documentation are necessary in your case. Perhaps you have evidence that can prove that the other party is liable, such as a police report or photographs showing the vehicle’s position after the accident. Your attorney can also help you organize all bills in your case, which will be pertinent when showing how much you should be compensated for.
- You want an attorney who can work with your medical providers and make sure they provide the right information relating to your claim and the effect your injuries have had on your life.
- You want to be able to either negotiate the best settlement or get prepared for trial with your attorney, especially if you have done neither in the past.
As you can see, it sometimes pays to have an attorney on your side, as they can help with the difficult parts of your claim that might not make much sense to you. You may have heard a common myth about personal injury attorneys that they are expensive and don’t really care about your case because they have so many other cases to worry about, but this is not true.
If you have received extensive injuries for any type of personal injury, the worst decision you can make is to handle it all on your own. Even the most “minor” injuries can affect you later on down the road and hold you back financially. Let us help you from the very beginning when it comes to your personal injury lawyer claim. Call us for more information on how we can assist you at 888-352-0624.
@ Kent McGuire Law Firm we provide the best services to meet our customer’s needs! We can also help you with the following cases:
- Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer OK
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer OK
- Chemical Exposure Lawyer OK
- Limb Injuries Lawyer OK
- Wrongful Death Lawyer OK
- Soft Tissue Injury Lawyer OK
- Vehicle Accident Lawyer OK
- Premises Liability Lawyer OK
- Bad Faith Attorney OK
- Property Insurance Lawyer OK
- Truck Accident Lawyer OK
- Bus Accidents lawyer OK
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer OK
- Car Accidents Lawyer OK
- DUI Accident Lawyer OK
- Health Insurance Lawyer OK
- Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer OK
- Uninsured Driver Lawyer OK